nortazsafari.com (the “Website”) is a website owned by Nortaz Safari, (the “We”, “Us” or “our”).
How We Gather Information.
We may gather Personal Information through the Website in several different ways:
- Through our Website sign-up/registration process;
- Through your orders of products and/or services;
- Through providing support to our registered account holders and/or customers and/or potential customers; and
- Through your payment to third-party payment processors which we use.
We also gather other information (“Other Information”), which cannot identify you unless it is used in conjunction with actual Personal Information. For example, we may collect your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may receive and store certain information whenever you visit the Website. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website, and to help identify you. Your IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information, and for other purposes. Such Other Information cannot generally be used by us to identify you, and as such is not considered Personal Information.
We reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Website and to inform advertisers of such information as well as the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their advertising banners.
Use of Personal Information.
We may use the collected Personal Information for various purposes including:
- To provide and maintain our Website and to provide you with our goods and/or services.
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our Website and to track our customer’s ordering of products or services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website and business (“Service Providers”), to provide services on our behalf, to perform services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. We also may employ agents to fulfill functions on our behalf, such as providing marketing assistance, analyzing data, preparing and maintaining site content, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These agents have access to user and customer information as required in order to help them perform their functions on our behalf, but they are not allowed to use that information for any other purpose.
We may use Facebook’s remarketing service which is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950.
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/; the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada: http://youradchoices.ca/; or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/; or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Users Must be Age of Majority.
Persons under the age of majority in their jurisdiction must ask their parents or legal guardians for permission before sending any information about themselves to us, or via the Website or Website payment processors.
Use of Personal Information for Marketing etc.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. If you do not wish to receive notification of special offers or news and/or updates to our Website, please contact us.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
As with most other websites, We collect and use the data contained in the log files. The information in the log files may include your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit Our Website, the time you visited our Website and which pages you visited throughout our Website.
Transfer of Customer Information.
Release of Information When Required.
Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may also release such information if we feel it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of our customers, affiliates, partners, or any other party, and for purposes of protection from fraud and credit risk. We may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our service
- To protect the personal safety of users of our service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Retention of Data.
We may also retain Other Information for internal analysis purposes. Other Information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.